Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thealvintran

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2013
If the title isn't clear, let me rephrase it. Will the 5S ship the same day for people who buy them now compared to those who ordered on the first day that had estimated October shipping date?
I ordered my gold one 2 days ago and really looking forward to getting the phones and don't know when to expect getting them.

thatoneguy82

macrumors 68000
Jul 23, 2008
Beach Cities, CA
If the title isn't clear, let me rephrase it. Will the 5S ship the same day for people who buy them now compared to those who ordered on the first day that had estimated October shipping date?
I ordered my gold one 2 days ago and really looking forward to getting the phones and don't know when to expect getting them.

Highly doubtful that Apple would send out the phones to people who ordered it a week late. It's usually a first come, first served basis. Also, there is 31 days in October, so it'll be in that time frame; definitely not the first of the month or first week.

Krissypantz2828

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2012

It could be shortly after. They are making them right now as we speak. Apparently they make 237,000 a day. Theirs will ship out first but yours will not be too far after that

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.