Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Slled

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2012
I have a bit of an issue I am hoping someone here can help with. I have been looking all over the internet trying to figure this out but I have yet to find an answer or resolution.

The rundown - I have a Windows 7 PC running my iTunes account. I have three iPhones in the house connecting to it via home sharing. All three phones can play the shared music library just fine, the issue comes in with videos.

The iPhone 5 can easily stream my movies and TV shows using home sharing. The two iPhone 4s phones in the house receive the following error when trying to watch any kind of video - "Cannot Open This content is not authorized."

There is no firewall on, the username and passwords are all the same and correct, hence the ability to play the music from the library. All phones updated to latest iOS 7.0.2. The one and only issue is trying to play videos of any kind on the two 4s phones.

Please advise if you may know how to resolve this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.