Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thealvintran

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2013
I am stressing out because I've just cancelled my order for Gold 5S I placed 5 days ago thinking that it would be easier to do in store pick up order. Turns out, it's still a lot of waiting and luck to be able to score one through pick up, not in order of orders placed like I had thought. Long story short, I as of now have no phone order placed, and would like to know when is the best time to check in to see if they have the phones in stock. Early morning when they open? Mid-day? Afternoon? Or night when closed? Anybody has any idea?

macrumors regular
Sep 22, 2013
Knoxvegas
I am stressing out because I've just cancelled my order for Gold 5S I placed 5 days ago thinking that it would be easier to do in store pick up order. Turns out, it's still a lot of waiting and luck to be able to score one through pick up, not in order of orders placed like I had thought. Long story short, I as of now have no phone order placed, and would like to know when is the best time to check in to see if they have the phones in stock. Early morning when they open? Mid-day? Afternoon? Or night when closed? Anybody has any idea?

I would like to know too. Bump

britneyfan

macrumors 6502
Sep 18, 2010
I did the same thing last week. I would have had a phone in my hands this week. I don't, and it looks like I won't.

thealvintran

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 28, 2013
I did the same thing last week. I would have had a phone in my hands this week. I don't, and it looks like I won't.

:'( I guess we're on the same boat then. I should have asked more questions before I cancelled the order. I've always thought that we're just in order for the pick up, we just get it when they have the phones in stock.

A little question, does anyone know what stock they put up for in store pick up and which they sell for people who are in line? Do they have separate inventory for in store pick up or are they all mixed in with walk-in people?

Minhimalism

macrumors 6502a
Jan 6, 2012
Texas
:'( I guess we're on the same boat then. I should have asked more questions before I cancelled the order. I've always thought that we're just in order for the pick up, we just get it when they have the phones in stock.

A little question, does anyone know what stock they put up for in store pick up and which they sell for people who are in line? Do they have separate inventory for in store pick up or are they all mixed in with walk-in people?

They're doing the same thing they did with the iPhone 5 now, all stock will be allocated to online pick up sales instead of walk-in customers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.