Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
Calendar under today view just shows absolutely nothing ever or tomorrow view and I don't even get notifications for calendars what's going on ?

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
Calendar under today view just shows absolutely nothing ever or tomorrow view and I don't even get notifications for calendars what's going on ?

beats me. I clicked my calendar because I knew I had an appointment and it showed up in today view. :confused:

Cancelled
Original poster
Dec 28, 2012
I have everything set up correctly just completely does not work for me

break7bg

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Milwaukee, WI USA
Using Invitee?

Are you using an Invitee? If you do, this is the only thing that shows up in the Calendar on the Notification Center. Way to go, Apple!:(

Zcott

macrumors 68020
Oct 18, 2009
Belfast, Ireland
You have to have calendars selected in the calendar app for them to show in notification centre. If you've chosen to hide a calendar in calendar app, it won't show in notification centre.

break7bg

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013
Milwaukee, WI USA
You have to have calendars selected in the calendar app for them to show in notification centre. If you've chosen to hide a calendar in calendar app, it won't show in notification centre.

I do. What I see in the Notification center is time slots for today with nothing in it. However, when I go to the Calendar app itself, I see the appointments. The difference between iOS6 and 7 is that it appears that 7 looks for Invitee and if there is one, then the appointment shows up mentioning the Invitee as the appointment. In iOS6, I was able to see the actual name of the meeting rather than the name of the Invitee.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.