Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macbrooke

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2006
Toronto, Ontario!
Hey guys!

If you read my last post I had a brand new MBA 11" and it had the wifi issue, and the screen would go black randomly and the SSD seemed wonky as it would delete all my settings on the computer and prompt me to start over (like mail) .. very odd.

I took it back and got another one, this one has NO issue with wifi.. I can go all over the house and no connectivity issues, however! When I take a pic in Photo Booth, or have pics in iPhoto and want to transfer them to say e-mail or FB .. the option to do so is "greyed out" basically the computer does not recognize the media I have stored? is this another SSD? this computer WAS an open box, with a full 14 day warranty from Best Buy because they had NO new 11" and I really really like that form factor.

I am feeling fed up.. is this a setting issue that after so many macs I have missed?? (not likely) or another SSD prob... I am debating taking it back and just getting the 13" MBP .. advice?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.