Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Hi all,

I'd like to buy a refurbished MacBook Air 13" from the German Apple Store. For a week and counting, there is no 13" model available.

Does anyone know, how often refurbished 13" MBA are available in the German Apple Store? (Doesn't have to be a specific configuration). Worth the waiting?

http://store.apple.com/de/browse/home/specialdeals/mac/macbook_air

Thanks!
Ldwg
What's available in the refurb store is determined by what has been returned to Apple. If you're looking for a particular item, refurb.me can alert you when it becomes available.

ldwg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
GGJstudios, thanks for your quick and helpful answer!

Does anyone have an idea, how regularly a 13" MBA becomes available? (I have ben checking quite often for one week without success. Thanks to GGJstudios I'll be notified in the future)

Last edited:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
GGJstudios, thanks for your quick and helpful answer!

Does anyone have an idea, how regularly a 13" MBA becomes available? (I have ben checking quite often for one week without success. Thanks to GGJstudios I'll be notified in the future)

refurb.me will usually show when they last appeared. Just click on the link for any item and it shows when that item was last seen in the refurb store. There is no regularity with appearance of specific models, as they're determined by returns to Apple, which can't be predicted with any accuracy.

ldwg

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 3, 2011
Perfect - new refurbished MBA just came online tonight and I got one. Thanks again, GGJstudios, very helpful!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.