Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook

Old Oct 3, 2013, 11:57 AM   #1
rjcalifornia
macrumors 6502a

Macbook | Windows 7 Sound Drivers

Alright guys, I have a Black Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.16 Ghz (Macbook 2,1)

I have Mac OS Leopard installed and Windows 7 with BootCamp. Everything works on Windows 7, except the sound drivers. My question is: Where I can get those drivers? I've been looking all over the internet and couldn't find the drivers.

Sound on Mac OS Leopard works.

Thanks!
Old Oct 3, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2
madmacfan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjcalifornia View Post
Alright guys, I have a Black Macbook Core 2 Duo 2.16 Ghz (Macbook 2,1)

I have Mac OS Leopard installed and Windows 7 with BootCamp. Everything works on Windows 7, except the sound drivers. My question is: Where I can get those drivers? I've been looking all over the internet and couldn't find the drivers.

Sound on Mac OS Leopard works.

Thanks!
The sound drivers should be included with the windows support drivers. You can download these from the bootcamp app on the mac side, download the folder containing the drivers onto a memory stick and then boot into windows and install them from there.
madmacfan is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3
rjcalifornia
macrumors 6502a

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmacfan View Post
The sound drivers should be included with the windows support drivers. You can download these from the bootcamp app on the mac side, download the folder containing the drivers onto a memory stick and then boot into windows and install them from there.
Hi! Thanks! The Leopard Disc doesn't have the sound drivers for Windows 7.
Old Oct 4, 2013, 12:47 PM   #4
rjcalifornia
macrumors 6502a

Any ideas?

MacRumors Forums > Apple Hardware > Notebooks > MacBook

Tags
drivers, mac 10.5 leopard, macbook