Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hbksabhi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
I Dont know what is Wrong with me but i am never able to decide the one thing i need the most . The Main Trouble is Efficiency and
Money . I want to use the device i buy to the absolute best .
I dont have a ton of money and in my country there are no contracts and i ail have to buy unlocked device .
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 1 right and sold my iPad Mini and own a 2013 Macbook Air.
I have a lot of Choices with Note 2 , Next Nexus and iPhone 5S.

I like the iPhone 5 but Sometime feel Screen is Small to get more productivity from it and same time love one handed operation and its beauty .

What Should i Buy ??
Choices
1>iPhone 5S ( alone )
2>iPad Mini Retina + Nexus/Note Combo
3>iPhone 5S 16gb with Ipad mini Retina 32gb

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
don't have a ton of money? you currently have a MB Air so I would think no need for the iPad. iPhone 5s

/thread

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
I say iPhone 5s. You have an Mac. Everything can sync over iCloud. I think you would like that. I see you sold your iPad mini so I think if you were to sell your iPhone 5s(if you get it), at the end of your 2 year contract it will keep its value.

hbksabhi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
don't have a ton of money? you currently have a MB Air so I would think no need for the iPad. iPhone 5s

/thread

got it in a good deal . student discount . it was the first apple device i chose considering it was 400$ more than iphone 5

----------

I didn't know they make an iPad Mini Retina. :confused:

i mean mini 2

----------

I say iPhone 5s. You have an Mac. Everything can sync over iCloud. I think you would like that. I see you sold your iPad mini so I think if you were to sell your iPhone 5s(if you get it), at the end of your 2 year contract it will keep its value.

yes i see ur point , the thing is i love ios apps and stuff which mac doesnt have and in tablet form they are super cool to use ....
but overall i see more value in ur point and 5s:apple:

ToroidalZeus

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2009
Why do you need a tablet and notebook?

I'd personally use a Macbook Pro retina and an iPhone 5s and they cover all my needs.

CEmajr

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Since you already have a MBA then just get the iPhone 5S. An iPad is a pure luxury item that's nice to have if you have extra money to blow but doesn't have an essential function like a laptop or phone.

ToroidalZeus

macrumors 68020
Dec 8, 2009
i ask myself same thing .... is iPhone 5S worth 700$

No. That is why I buy all my cell phones on-contract.

Like the guy above said you are concerned about the cost and are looking to spend money on a luxury tablet for "better" apps... come'on man.

hbksabhi

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 30, 2013
Seems like your arguing with people who you are seeking advice from... but that's just me.

not arguing ....
just seeking advice ... i made a post earlier in ipad section and all of them said the phone to be useless and getting ipad and here everyone thing phone is better ...

But now i myself thing saving all the trouble of having multiple devices and just get 5s .
24X7 available on the go ,
camera
touch id (which i love coz i hate passcode all they coz slowdown )

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
not arguing ....
just seeking advice ... i made a post earlier in ipad section and all of them said the phone to be useless and getting ipad and here everyone thing phone is better ...

But now i myself thing saving all the trouble of having multiple devices and just get 5s .
24X7 available on the go ,
camera
touch id (which i love coz i hate passcode all they coz slowdown )

Looks like you want the iPhone 5s. Go for it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.