Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EpowShaon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
So I ordered a iPhone 5S the day it came out but it was already out of stock and still haven't received it yet. I'm currently using a iPhone 4S and my bumper case is the best case I've ever had. It looks great, and allows you to still see the iPhones design. I want to find a bumper that is just like apples; metal buttons, perfect fit, and great quality, for my iphone 5S. can anyone help?

Black Magic

macrumors 68030
Sep 30, 2012
So I ordered a iPhone 5S the day it came out but it was already out of stock and still haven't received it yet. I'm currently using a iPhone 4S and my bumper case is the best case I've ever had. It looks great, and allows you to still see the iPhones design. I want to find a bumper that is just like apples; metal buttons, perfect fit, and great quality, for my iphone 5S. can anyone help?

I use these and love them:

Linky part 1 with various colors to choose from

iphone_5s_case_neo_hybrid_ex-vivid-soul_black.jpg

Linky Part 2 for white iPhone with various colors to choose from

iphone_5s_case_neo_hybrid_ex-color-infinity_white.jpg

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
How's the quality of the material? Looks pretty cheap to me plus no metal buttons and the logo thing is on the side. I also don't like the way the headphone hole works.

Its not bad. I could careless about metal buttons. To me it's not a selling point. As for the logo, it comes out. I used goof off to get it off. Came off fairly easy.

EpowShaon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
Its not bad. I could careless about metal buttons. To me it's not a selling point. As for the logo, it comes out. I used goof off to get it off. Came off fairly easy.

I could care less about them too if the buttons are easy to push. I mean, do they feel cheap to you and are they easy to press? And that's good to hear about the logo I'll keep in mind if I buy.

mac.cali

macrumors 65816
Mar 16, 2012
I could care less about them too if the buttons are easy to push. I mean, do they feel cheap to you and are they easy to press? And that's good to hear about the logo I'll keep in mind if I buy.

I have no problems pushing any of the case buttons. But then again I'm not a wimpy cat. :rolleyes:

reNeglect

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2013
Power Support Flat Bumpers haha there is another thread with links to fake ones for 7$ or buy real ones for 40++

EpowShaon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013
Just following up. In the end I ordered a bumper from http://www.theiphonebumpers.com

The bumper itself is perfect except the bottom near the charger port is made of rubber, but other than that it feels and looks just like Apples.

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013

I have bought more than 20 different bumpers for my 5 and i can tell you that the most similar to the apple bumper is the bump, is from a new zelland enterprise..
Its the slimmest, and you dont have problems with the buttons.
Trust me, if you want the apple design, buy this bumper.

predation

macrumors 65816
Apr 3, 2013
I have bought more than 20 different bumpers for my 5 and i can tell you that the most similar to the apple bumper is the bump, is from a new zelland enterprise..

Link?

EpowShaon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 4, 2013

their website is down.

http://theiphonebumpers.com/

Wouldn't recommend though, I put it on my iPhone today and the case sticks out so much that its a hassle to use my iPhone, and also distorts my speakers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.