Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

stanw

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 29, 2007
I have a friend who just got a Note3 and uses ATT voicemail. She wants visual voicemail like she had on her iPhone, but does not want to switch to Google Voice. Is there a way to get visual voicemail through ATT on a Note3?

Thanks.

KentuckyHouse

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2010
Lexington, KY.
I have a friend who just got a Note3 and uses ATT voicemail. She wants visual voicemail like she had on her iPhone, but does not want to switch to Google Voice. Is there a way to get visual voicemail through ATT on a Note3?

Thanks.

Download the AT&T Visual Voicemail app from Google Play. It's easy to set up and works great.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
+1 use it all the time. Although I could never get it to work on anything but the stock rom.

I can't get AT&T Visual Voicemail app to work at all. I use the ATT messages app which includes the visual voicemail. Works on every android phone I've tried and works on any custom rom I installed.

spinedoc77

macrumors G4
Jun 11, 2009
You can do Google voice also, you can set it to forward voicemails to it. Plus you get transcribing, and a nice widget so you can "read" your voicemails right on the phones desktop.

LIVEFRMNYC

macrumors G3
Oct 27, 2009
You can do Google voice also, you can set it to forward voicemails to it. Plus you get transcribing, and a nice widget so you can "read" your voicemails right on the phones desktop.

And you can also access it on any browser whether desktop or mobile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.