Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rhaeny

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 28, 2011
On the advice from here I decided to do a fresh install of ML on my iMac. My system over time with all of the OS upgrades started operating soooo slowly over time that I just couldn't stand it anymore. Well it's screaming fast again....at least to my satisfaction. But a few issues have occurred that I don't know how to fix.

1. On Time Machine I can only access the backups through yesterday, which is the day that I did the fresh install. All of the other backups prior to the fresh install are there, but they are darkened and unselectable. Is this because I changed the user names and HD names? I can still retrieve the backups by going into the drive for Time Machine but not through the actual app.
  2. I reinstalled adobe flash but it still isn't working. When I went to "verify test page" on Adobe's site the image doesn't show up. How do I fix this?
  3. When I copy something from another webpage using command + C, it doesn't copy, however if I right click and select copy it does copy the text. How do I fix this?

My iMac config is in my siggy. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.