Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

smf72

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 28, 2010
This probably a stupid question but perhaps someone can help me understand. How does Negri Electronics have all iphones in stock? Are these US phones or overseas. Would they be eligible for apple care? The whole thing seems pretty shady to me!!!!

jvette

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2007
They may be a wonderful company but I hate when a company doesn't list a physical address on their web site. The reviews online seem good but it seems very unlikely they have Iphone 5S's in stock and it kind of makes me wonder.

They have a A+ with the BBB. I might have missed it but I also didn't see a phone number to call them on the web site.

On the BBB site they have a phone number listed as 888-358-6358 and their address is
6255 s. Sandhill Road Suite 600
Las Vegas, Nv 89120

If I were you I'd call them and ask them if they have it in stock ready to ship if you place the order right now.

jvette

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2007
After looking at the phone on their site it says it may have been obtained from one of 12 different carriers. I also noticed it says comes with International Charger and US adapter. For almost $1600 I think I could wait a couple of months.

Lucille Carter

Suspended
Jul 3, 2013
This probably a stupid question but perhaps someone can help me understand. How does Negri Electronics have all iphones in stock? Are these US phones or overseas. Would they be eligible for apple care? The whole thing seems pretty shady to me!!!!

The can say they have what ever they want. It is what they really have that counts. I would bet the story changes after youy purchase and give them your credit card.:eek:

NegriElect

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada

Thank you for your post. Nothing shady about anything that we at Negri Electronics participate in.

We purchase all of our stock at full price from multiple vendors who resell apple products. This includes Apple, T-Mobile, AT&T, etc...

All of the Apple Products we sell are eligible for Apple Care. Just take to Any Apple store and purchase the plan they offer. (We also sell NegriCare plans if you want to take a look at a less expensive option.)

Not every site is "shady". We have worked very hard to change the way people think about shopping online. We hope that you will give us a chance before assuming the worst - we are always transparent and open with our work at Negri Electronics.

Any further questions can be directed toward our NegriCare staff. Just visit http://negrielectronics.com/ or http://negricare.negrielectronics.com/ for more information.

----------

The can say they have what ever they want. It is what they really have that counts. I would bet the story changes after youy purchase and give them your credit card.:eek:

Thanks for your comment, but you are incorrect. The price, terms and conditions all stay the same once we have payment. In fact, we only authorize the card initially - we don't even charge until your order ships.

Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions. Assumptions only lead to false accusations and pretenses. We do our best to operate with the highest of morals and ethics. That's the only way to do business.

NegriElect

macrumors newbie
Oct 8, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
They may be a wonderful company but I hate when a company doesn't list a physical address on their web site. The reviews online seem good but it seems very unlikely they have Iphone 5S's in stock and it kind of makes me wonder.

They have a A+ with the BBB. I might have missed it but I also didn't see a phone number to call them on the web site.

On the BBB site they have a phone number listed as 888-358-6358 and their address is
6255 s. Sandhill Road Suite 600
Las Vegas, Nv 89120

If I were you I'd call them and ask them if they have it in stock ready to ship if you place the order right now.

We do not post our full mailing address on our site for several different reasons. A few of them deal with the security of our inventory and our staff, and the others are for anti-spam and website crawler services that scan websites collecting addresses to sell for mailing addresses. We will provide this to our customers on an individual request basis. However, you are very resourceful and located this on your own. We hope that other customers are willing to do the same or contact us if they have questions.

jvette

macrumors 6502
Dec 29, 2007
You have to understand that in the electronics world there are many shady people. I always to a search to get a street view of anyone I am thinking about making a large purchase with if the address and phone are not listed. Almost every occasion when purchasing photo equipment it ended up being a shabby store front in Brooklyn. In your case you were a very legit business who just didn't post the information. I still think the customer should know where and who they are doing business with.

scotrinaf

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2013
Blountville, TN
You have to understand that in the electronics world there are many shady people. I always to a search to get a street view of anyone I am thinking about making a large purchase with if the address and phone are not listed. Almost every occasion when purchasing photo equipment it ended up being a shabby store front in Brooklyn. In your case you were a very legit business who just didn't post the information. I still think the customer should know where and who they are doing business with.

Shabby storefronts in Brooklyn often are all the owners can afford with the ridiculous taxes and rental costs... :) Plus internet buyers driving retail pricing down doesn't help either...

Raibyn

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2013
South Carolina
Just wanted to add that I have purchased from Negri before and know others who have. They are legit and are a great source for hard to find phones such as unlocked international phones you cannot get in the USA. I purchased an unlocked Galaxy Nexus from them months before it was available in the US.

EstaVidaLoca

macrumors regular
Sep 4, 2012
Negri is legit. I've purchased unlocked phones from them since the HTC TyTN aka 8525 was the best phone on the market and I've never had any issues.

whtrbt7

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2011
I've purchased from Negrielectronics before. They rock for getting you a factory unlocked unit near the release date of the phone. They actually put one of my buddies out of business that used to deal in release date unlocked units but that's only because they are good at what they do. I would vouch for them over most other online vendors and especially over Ebay units.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.