Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which one would rock

• Left (Apple Leather black case)

Votes: 33 57.9%
  • Right (Random $6 ebay Case)

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Neither (both suck)

Votes: 20 35.1%

• Total voters

itouchaddicted

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
So I have been waiting for my iphone 5S silver 16 gigs Tmobile Unlocked that I ordered one hour after launch hour. Had been waiting all this time and coming on macrumors every hour to hear and share our waiting experience. Today I received my Apple black leather case. Pics below; with apple case on left and another case(ordered from Ebay) on right. The apple case is bloody gorgeous! My much anticipated Iphone comes on Thursday and I wonder how excited I would be when that comes:p
This waiting journey has been very exciting with all you guys. Thankyou and hope you guys get your Iphone too

itouchaddicted

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009
l I just saw that pics didn't get uploaded. I keep getting error, idk how to upload. So disappointed now. maybe I am just so excited that I forgot how to upload pics grr:confused:

itouchaddicted

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 2, 2009

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 229

TSX

macrumors 68030
Oct 1, 2008
Texas
For as much as you paid for the cases you should have bought AppleCare+.

richard371

macrumors 68040
Feb 1, 2008
Incredible. Congratulations :) Looks like they were shot with a Nikon D4 with a 24-70 2.8 or maybe a medium format camera?

shenan1982

macrumors 68040
Nov 23, 2011
LOL ok lets play nice. LOL

I should start a thread "wow, whizz, bang, golly jee humph, look at me!" hehe. But seriously, the OP didn't even put the pictures in the post he created the poll to vote on the pictures. These types of threads just clutter and make the rest hard to navigate.

pocketdoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2008
Anonymity makes people bold and mean!

The guy is obviously excited about what he bought and wanted to share it with our community.

Several people essentially slapped him down and ridiculed him. Do you think he appreciates it or thinks that we are nice? Doubt it.

I may sound like an old fart, but be nice! If you were all in a room, face to face, would you say the same thing?

(Ok, getting off of my soapbox. I am getting tired of people being mean, hiding behind their anonymity on the web.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.