Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoozu

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 15, 2013
Does anyone else have this problem? How bad is it honestly? I am thinking about buying an iPhone 4 with a "hairline scratch" for $125. Nothing else is wrong with it other than that. 16GB, made for AT&T but unlocked. Is this a good deal? Lemme know what you guys think!

Picture of scratch:
v7r2oz.jpg

blackhand1001

macrumors 68030
Jan 6, 2009
Does anyone else have this problem? How bad is it honestly? I am thinking about buying an iPhone 4 with a "hairline scratch" for $125. Nothing else is wrong with it other than that. 16GB, made for AT&T but unlocked. Is this a good deal? Lemme know what you guys think!

Picture of scratch:

With the age of the iphone 4, I think you can find one in better condition for a similar amount of money.

hockeyman94

macrumors regular
Nov 26, 2012
California

Picture of scratch:

Defiantly a Crack that goes from the bottom Left almost all the way to the top Left.

rgctx

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2012
Try to get it for $100 and find a local iPhone repair shop (found in most malls).

You can get that fixed for around $30 easy.

Going price for a iPhone 4 16GB is $150-$190 so you would still be good.

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
If the seller is calling that a hairline scratch, I'd steer clear. Who knows what else he's not telling you about that you can't even see?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.