Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sixth Street

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
Yes, I forgot to mention that I was looking for an Adobe alternative. I've also searched the app store with every keyword I could think of and came up with nada.

This really is the only area where there's not a credible alternative on mac. I'm sure there's a big market out there for someone to bring one to market.

onekerato

macrumors regular
Jun 6, 2011
Yes, I forgot to mention that I was looking for an Adobe alternative. I've also searched the app store with every keyword I could think of and came up with nada.

This really is the only area where there's not a credible alternative on mac. I'm sure there's a big market out there for someone to bring one to market.

PDFPen Pro ($100) is probably the most full-featured, non-Adobe PDF editing suite on Mac OS X. You'll find lots of reviews on the web too.

Another option is PDF Nomad 2 ($40).

Both are available on Mac App Store, with trial downloads on their respective websites.

Sixth Street

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 7, 2007
PDFPen Pro ($100) is probably the most full-featured, non-Adobe PDF editing suite on Mac OS X. You'll find lots of reviews on the web too.

Another option is PDF Nomad 2 ($40).

Both are available on Mac App Store, with trial downloads on their respective websites.

Thanks! PDF Nomad looks decent, I'm going to check out the trial tonight.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.