Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Waffles100

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 11, 2013
Does anyone use a case and sleeve for their iPad Mini? My backpack doesn't have a separate compartment or a laptop sleeve installed, so I'd like to get a sleeve as well, but from what I've read on so far, it seems like a lot of people don't do this. My main concern is that the sleeve won't fit with the case on. If anyone is/has done this, I'd really appreciate it if you could list what you use/used.

vmaniqui

macrumors 6502a
Mar 8, 2013
California
Does anyone use a case and sleeve for their iPad Mini? My backpack doesn't have a separate compartment or a laptop sleeve installed, so I'd like to get a sleeve as well, but from what I've read on so far, it seems like a lot of people don't do this. My main concern is that the sleeve won't fit with the case on. If anyone is/has done this, I'd really appreciate it if you could list what you use/used.

i am using THIS . nah, i just made it myself. kidding aside you might want to check THIS WOOL CASE . you can do a search on WOOL on this site.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.