Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ravich

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Portland, OR
I just upgraded from 10.6 to 10.8 and I dont really like what has been done to my work flow. I like having 4 quadrants to organize my applications, as it makes sense to me spatially. From what I can tell, 10.8 only allows me to have a row of spaces at the top of mission control.

....any way around this or am I screwed?

Ravich

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Oct 20, 2009
Portland, OR
What kills me is that I cant activate the equivalent of spaces and expose at the same time in mission control. I used to be able to bring up all spaces and the expose all windows within those spaces while still viewing all of them.

Now I have to actually enter the "space" in mission control before I can display all windows. Something that used to be doable in one smooth step now takes 2 (assuming I remember what is behind the currently displayed window in the space).

>:[

jakesaunders27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 23, 2012
United Kingdom
What kills me is that I cant activate the equivalent of spaces and expose at the same time in mission control. I used to be able to bring up all spaces and the expose all windows within those spaces while still viewing all of them.

Now I have to actually enter the "space" in mission control before I can display all windows. Something that used to be doable in one smooth step now takes 2 (assuming I remember what is behind the currently displayed window in the space).

>:[

I think they should bring spaces back! I know what your saying!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.