Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jason1978

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
Great experience all around. If you want a quality screen protector, and are anal about bubbles and imperfections like me, then this is the protector for you. I just had to mention this. This may be well known already but this is the first time I started using this protector.

yanki01

macrumors 68040
Feb 28, 2009
how much are they? I went from paying $30 for the Power Support ones to paying less than $5 including shipping for the ones from monoprice.com. 3 anti-glare and 3 clear screen protectors. my fiancé and I have the anti-glare, both sis-in laws have the clear with no problems. very good screen protectors IMO.

Jason1978

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2013
how much are they? I went from paying $30 for the Power Support ones to paying less than $5 including shipping for the ones from monoprice.com. 3 anti-glare and 3 clear screen protectors. my fiancé and I have the anti-glare, both sis-in laws have the clear with no problems. very good screen protectors IMO.

They are 29.99. I paid the $5 to get them to put it on because you have to put their liquid solution on it first, and I don't see myself doing that and getting it on perfectly. The reason I say these are really good is because you cannot see any bubbles at all, and the quality is great. It feels as though you are literally touching the glass screen itself. Its also used by military etc..so it has a low scratch and scrape rating.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.