Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jonnyb098

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 16, 2010
Michigan
Apple updated just about everything yesterday except for find my friends (who cares), remote, and most importantly , iBooks! You would think iBooks would be at the tops of the list as it's a store and it's one of the most texture heavy apps apple made. Hmmmmm.

jordancrombie92

macrumors regular
Oct 29, 2012
United Kingdom
Apple updated just about everything yesterday except for find my friends (who cares), remote, and most importantly , iBooks! You would think iBooks would be at the tops of the list as it's a store and it's one of the most texture heavy apps apple made. Hmmmmm.

it looked like iBooks did have an update on one of the slides they showed near the end. just whether it ever comes to fruition. i would like Remote to undergo an update so we shall just have to wait and see

Tubamajuba

macrumors 68020
Jun 8, 2011
here
??? They updated most of their iOS applications recently.

Kind of like how Apple refusing to replace an out-of-warranty device for free that someone dropped in the bathtub makes Apple the most evil company in the world. (for example)

Something about Apple just causes people to drastically overreact...

Jambalaya

macrumors 6502a
Jun 21, 2013
UK
I can not stand it any longer! Why Apple does not care about their applications?
Perhaps Apple think the apps are pretty good and don't need an update yet ?

There was another thread complaining WhatsApp hadn't been updated to look like iOS7, I don't care it works fine and it looks fine.

I think people are getting a little bit like junkies needing an fix / update every week.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC

There was another thread complaining WhatsApp hadn't been updated to look like iOS7, I don't care it works fine and it looks fine.

I think people are getting a little bit like junkies needing an fix / update every week.

I think people were excited about the UI changes in iOS 7, and then the flood of redesigned apps that came in the days following iOS 7's release. Now they just want the rest of their apps to reflect the changes. Some apps do look pretty outdated on the new OS, despite functioning just as well as they did before.

markdaim

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2013

No, no, not in this case. On iOS 7, I have a problem with the inability to scroll left field (helps restart iBooks). It draws on the specific hotfix.

But the main claim is that the very initiator of change in the face of Apple can not by his own application to put in order according to the philosophy of the system.

This is strange and absurd. I think Apple and iOS 7 is too hasty.

rtomyj

macrumors 6502a
Sep 3, 2012
Yeah it sucks. It's throwing me off to be honest.

Hopefully it's not just a re skin but they add some new stuff.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.