Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

reddevil0728

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
The going forward and back for folders using two fingers swipe is gone in Mavericks?

svkrzn

macrumors regular
Dec 8, 2009
Australia
Reading in many sites over the internet seems this feature has been removed since it has not been present in any version of beta or GM of Mavericks.

The problem is the same for trackpad. No working gestures for folder swipe.

Last edited:

reddevil0728

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Reading in many sites over the internet seems this feature was removed since it has not been presente in any version of beta or GM of Mavericks.

The problem is the same for trackpad. No working gestures for folder swipe.
that's not cool

reddevil0728

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
It *is* still there. Under each, it's System Preferences > Trackpad / Magic Mouse > More Gestures, and click "Swipe between pages".

I'm not sure if you get what i mean by FOLDER? it works for safari chrome etc, but not for FINDER folders.

reddevil0728

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 19, 2010
Hmmm... I haven't noticed that is missing. I guess I never used it all that much. Dunno, man!

Guess it ain't really a good idea to claim it *is* there when you've use it at all... ;)

It *is* still there. Under each, it's System Preferences > Trackpad / Magic Mouse > More Gestures, and click "Swipe between pages".

Last edited:

zombiecakes

macrumors regular
Jul 11, 2012
Apparently in all their wisdom they removed it, we mere humans do not possess the intellectual capacity to understand Apple's logic behind what to us seems like complete lunacy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.