Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

3rdiguy

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
I know that whenever the new iPad mini drops that supplies will be tight. Do you think that the 128GB version will be in greater supply? Since I'm selling my 64GB iPad 4 for $400 I was looking to get the mini 2 in 64gb capacity but don't mind spending the extra $100 to get the larger capacity if it's more readily available. I really feel theat the retina mini is perfect for me as it's portable and powerful.

bidwalj

macrumors 65816
Feb 16, 2007
I know that whenever the new iPad mini drops that supplies will be tight. Do you think that the 128GB version will be in greater supply? Since I'm selling my 64GB iPad 4 for $400 I was looking to get the mini 2 in 64gb capacity but don't mind spending the extra $100 to get the larger capacity if it's more readily available. I really feel theat the retina mini is perfect for me as it's portable and powerful.

It may not be easy to find since they will make a limited number of them. The 16 and 32 are the most popular.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.