Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers

Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:32 PM   #1
tatminglee
macrumors newbie

Question Cordless keyboard and mouse

Hi there,

Does anyone know when Apple is going to introduce cordless keyboard and mouse for its iMac products?

It would be much more handy to have cordless keyboard and mouse.

Kelvin
tatminglee is offline   0
Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:36 PM   #2
edesignuk
Moderator emeritus

One sec....let me check my crystal ball....

Personally I'd rather they spend the time & money developing more important things, like increasing BUS speed etc. But I hear what your saying, and yes it would be nice, sadly I have never heard much talk about it though around here.
Old Jan 2, 2003, 10:54 PM   #3
cubist
macrumors 68020

Send a message via AIM to cubist
You can buy any wireless keyboard and mouse with a USB connection and use them today. Both Logitech and Microsoft make usable wireless keyboards and mice that will work with the iMac.

Personally, I think it'd be nice if Apple went back to unbundled keyboards and mice and let a system purchaser select whichever mouse/keyboard appealed to him/her. Then people like me wouldn't have a pro mouse collecting dust :-).
cubist is offline   0
Old Jan 3, 2003, 12:37 AM   #4
tatminglee
macrumors newbie

Thanks guys.

But I do really want Apple brand cordless keyboard and mouse cos I'm a Mac freak!!!

Kelvin

Ah, one more suggestion to iMac design, would it be nice to have the iMac capable of hanging on the wall. People with limited desktop space would owe Apple for this added benefit.
tatminglee is offline   0
Old Jan 3, 2003, 02:49 AM   #5
rainman::|:|
macrumors 603

Send a message via Yahoo to rainman::|:|
i want a wireless trackpad. why doesn't anyone make this?? i can't believe i'm the only one that wants one. Need something to control a computer entertainment system. i don't really want a mouse, rather something i can hold in my palm. bah!

pnw
rainman::|:| is offline   0

MacRumors Forums > Archive > Archives of Old Posts > Macintosh Computers