Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
I have been creating a website for my ios 7 theme as I am going to publish the finished result very soon. At the moment it is under a free domain (.webs.com) but if I can spark some interest I am certainly going to upgrade it.

http://ois-os.webs.com/

SA Spyder

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
Looks good and great effort but that calendar icon is amateur hour. You can do better than that.

SA Spyder

macrumors regular
Oct 15, 2012
Yeah that font is practically as default as it gets. You gotta pick Helvetica Light or whatever it's called. Really thin font.

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Did think that may be the reason, while were on the font topic does anyone know how to change the whole systems font on ios 3.1.3. I cant seem to find any compatible tweaks or apps, not even through DEB format :/

Giuly

macrumors 68040
Re-designed%20springboard.png

May I shiver at the serif typeface on the calendar icon?

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
I have been searching up how to change the font as I was unsure but cant seem to find anyway that works, I've tried the Winterboard-theme way but had no success. Is there any other ways I should know of?

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Update

The BETA OIS-OS Icon pack is now available for download in '.Theme' format, there is a link on the website under the 'downloads' page. Simply extract to: Library/Themes and enable with Winterboard. Please email me or comment if there are any issues.

-Regards, Lewis W

Last edited:

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
update

GREAT NEWS! My ios 7 dock themes for ios 3-4 is now available for download from the BigBoss repo. The theme should be up and available for download within a weeks time. The icon set and lockscreen themes will be released in a couple of weeks time due to some slight tinkering an refining needed.

PS. The OIS-OS website is down for some reason, I have contacted webs but have yet to have a response. I don't have a clue why it has been 'frozen' but will try to resolve the matter as soon as possible.

-Regards, Lewis W.

Last edited:

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
UPDATE 'again'

due to making some 'extra' spare time I have finalised and now released the ios 7 lockscreen for ios 3-4 on cydia. Just as the Dock theme it will be hosted on the BigBoss repo and should be available for download within a weeks time.

-Regards, Lewis W

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Update

I now have a repospace source with all of the current themes available on, enter cydia/manage/sources/edit/add and then add the source: cydia.myrepospace.com/ois-theming

lewisweekly

macrumors regular
Original poster
Oct 12, 2013
Cambridge area
Many new themes have been uploaded including a new springboard (icons) theme which currently support default icons at the most, this will be updated shortly. As well as this there is a new wallpaper pack being uploaded shortly and a new theme named 'transparabar' on the repo.

Oh and did I mention... Many of my themes are now available on the BigBoss repo so feel free to check them out!

Regards, Lewis W

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.