Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Maverick1337

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 4, 2008
I learned the hard way that the iPhone 5S does not fade music in or out after a phone call while I was at the gym today. Had music blasting during my workout when the girlfriend called and chatted with her for a few seconds. As soon as she hung up the music was back to blasting in an instant. Ow.

insimbi

macrumors 6502
Mar 27, 2008
I learned the hard way that the iPhone 5S does not fade music in or out after a phone call while I was at the gym today. Had music blasting during my workout when the girlfriend called and chatted with her for a few seconds. As soon as she hung up the music was back to blasting in an instant. Ow.

Yes! Why did they remove that feature I wonder?

scotrinaf

macrumors 6502
Oct 6, 2013
Blountville, TN

Funny how it's the little things that count, Steve Jobs paid attention to those "little" things. Today's Apple is totally different than when he was alive.

DanTSX

Suspended
Oct 22, 2013
Funny how it's the little things that count, Steve Jobs paid attention to those "little" things. Today's Apple is totally different than when he was alive.

Too many old farts there who only think of the stock ticker. Steve's will should had fired anyone under 35 except for finance, accounting, and marketing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.