Go Back   MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Old Mar 12, 2014, 02:28 AM   #26
leventozler
macrumors regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedFred View Post
I'm running Safari 7.0.2 and under the passwords Preference Panel there is no longer a check box that says "Allow AutoFill even for websites that request passwords not be saved." Is any one else seeing this? If so this is a big feature regression. I also notice that Safari in iOS 7.1 doesn't offer to save all websites either.
I think it's on by default now. You can test it here: (3rd form - Autocomplete=off)

http://enhanceie.com/test/password/p...tocomplete.asp
leventozler is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014, 03:52 AM   #27
iMacca
macrumors newbie

I think it's on by default too. Would someone be able to confirm? I spent a lot of time searching the interwebs to find an answer to this, but no one seems to know.
iMacca is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2014, 07:40 AM   #28
Weaselboy
macrumors P6

Quote:
Originally Posted by leventozler View Post
I think it's on by default now. You can test it here: (3rd form - Autocomplete=off)

http://enhanceie.com/test/password/p...tocomplete.asp
Quote:
Originally Posted by iMacca View Post
I think it's on by default too. Would someone be able to confirm? I spent a lot of time searching the interwebs to find an answer to this, but no one seems to know.
I think it is also. I tested at the link leventozler provided and it does prompt to save.
Weaselboy is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > Apple Systems and Services > OS X > OS X Mavericks (10.9)