Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
It's only finger prints, but in the sunlight you can notice them a lot.

Thank you!

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
Microfiber cloth works best for me.

Would the cloth from my MBP be good enough or are the screens made of different materials. (For instance, the MBP and MBA screens are made from glass and the iPhone screens are made of policarbonates.

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
My shirt works real good.:D

I just don't want to use a fabric that might have noticeable feel, like, for instance, tweed or certain yarns. A cloth made of cotton would be effective, too.

Apple OC

macrumors 68040
Oct 14, 2010
Hogtown
Would the cloth from my MBP be good enough or are the screens made of different materials. (For instance, the MBP and MBA screens are made from glass and the iPhone screens are made of policarbonates.

yes that would work fine ... it is microfiber

or you can get a microfiber cloth at any dollar store :apple:

a-m-k

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Sep 3, 2009
yes that would work fine ... it is microfiber

or you can get a microfiber cloth at any dollar store :apple:

Just making sure and asking just incase, for some reason, the screens were made of different things to create the screens.

mirz2000

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2013
US

Sure, I think it would work... I have used both the auto detailing microfiber cloths and also glasses lens cloths with the tighter fibers. Both have worked well for me!

zman2100

macrumors regular
Apr 26, 2009
Florida
I typically have a microfiber cloth in my pocket from my sunglasses that I'll use, but if not my shirt usually does the trick.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.