Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

glasshead13

macrumors member
Oct 28, 2013
I bought a skinomi skin protector from amazon.

Cost me $3.50 shipped to my door.

Install was super easy, and the product is great. You can't really tell that anything is even on the phone unless you look really hard. It covers the front, back, and sides. Granted it won't do much for drop protection, but that's why I have AppleCare+. This is great for stopping scratches and stuff on your device. I personally hate cases, and I really wouldn't want to cover up the awesome colors of the 5S, so I usually roll case-less. This year I decided to try a skinomi, and I love it.

kaylerrific

macrumors regular
Dec 26, 2012
I got the Caudabe Veil in frost and I think it looks amazing on my gold iPhone. Plus it's so thin that it really doesn't feel like a case is on it.

bhags8

macrumors 6502a
Mar 18, 2012
Did you really have to make your own thread? How about reading the other 5 gold 5s case threads..... Or maybe your just really important?

sagar4995

macrumors 6502a
Aug 11, 2012
Dubai, UAE
The Ultra Hybrid is a no brainer really...

That is a good looking case! Might just order one for a friend. Thanks!

----------

Did you really have to make your own thread? How about reading the other 5 gold 5s case threads..... Or maybe your just really important?

Did you really have to reply, to him really creating his own thread? How about not reading the redundant threads knowing they r redundant.... Or maybe you're just really bored? =)

Hobbit6003

macrumors member
Jun 8, 2007
I think the best cases to show off the Gold, are clear cases.

I have two of them, the Power Support Air Jacket and the Luvvitt Clearview.

Both of them are good looking cases!

tttmac

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2007
I have a white slider case, So I essentially converted my gold iphone into a white Iphone5c :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.