Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
I'll be getting mine from Target. Their discounts for their Redcard (5% off every day for every thing) and their Rx Rewards (5% off for a day once you have five prescriptions filled) apply to iPads too...doesn't seem like I've seen many threads on this so I thought I'd mention it.

I'm ordering, as they don't stock the cell versions in store. If you are getting the Wi-Fi version, I would guess most stores would have those tomorrow.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Hmm. Good tip. Too bad they don't stock cell versions at B&M. How fast do they ship?

Not sure. I know Amazon used to fulfill for them, not sure if they still do. But for $83 off the 64gb cell version it'll be worth the wait!

MaxPower49

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2008
Not sure. I know Amazon used to fulfill for them, not sure if they still do. But for $83 off the 64gb cell version it'll be worth the wait!

Can you return to the store if you buy online from Target? I want to try the air, but might end up returning it for a mini.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Can you return to the store if you buy online from Target? I want to try the air, but might end up returning it for a mini.
Yes
Target Return Policy
Our promise to you
We promise to attempt a return on every item purchased in our stores or on Target.com by scanning your receipt or packing slip, offering receipt look-up* or a non-receipted return or exchange with a valid form of identification. Most items can be returned in your Target store as noted on the packing slip in the Return Method column. Just bring in the packing slip and the item. If you prefer or need to mail in your return, go to http://www.target.com/returns to follow the easy return process and print the prepaid Target.com return label.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Hmm. Good tip. Too bad they don't stock cell versions at B&M. How fast do they ship?

They have been slow in listing the cell versions available for ordering online, but finally Saturday they listed the Sprint ones for sale. They offered two day shipping for a paltry $7 so it'll be here Tuesday!

joeshmo2010

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2009
Seattle, WA
Careful returning an opened ipad to target. They generally don't take back open tablets. But if you make up some sort of problem or defect, they'll do it.

brn2ski00

macrumors 68020
Aug 16, 2007
MA
Didn't have a pharmacy rewards coupon but did just use my REDCard for 5% off.

Only thing to consider is that it's not a CC, you are paying from your checking account.

blackjackmark

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Didn't have a pharmacy rewards coupon but did just use my REDCard for 5% off.

Only thing to consider is that it's not a CC, you are paying from your checking account.

Mine is a Redcard Visa, they offer those too. Not that it matters to me really since I pay it in full every month!:) Their interest rate is outrageous!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.