Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad

Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:02 AM   #1
Cell-666
macrumors 6502

iPad Air And Touch ID

Having seen the video online with the guy trying to place the old ipad home button in the leaked Air screen and not fitting, but the Touch ID home button fitted, I understand why now. The home button is slightly smaller which will lend credence to the next version having Touch ID. I know, no brainer really but it certainly makes sense now.
Cell-666 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:08 AM   #2
betabeta
macrumors regular

It would surprise me if they added touch ID as a refresh in spring, and wouldn't bother me at all...Ok it would bother me a little
betabeta is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:11 AM   #3
Cell-666
macrumors 6502

Quote:
Originally Posted by betabeta View Post
It would surprise me if they added touch ID as a refresh in spring, and wouldn't bother me at all...Ok it would bother me a little
Yeah I'm thinking that. I was never a deal breaker not having Touch ID. Just glad to have upgraded from my old, and very battered iPad 2.
Cell-666 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Nov 1, 2013, 06:19 AM   #4
beruo
macrumors newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cell-666 View Post
Yeah I'm thinking that. I was never a deal breaker not having Touch ID. Just glad to have upgraded from my old, and very battered iPad 2.
No kidding. I finally broke down and ordered my first iPad only to find out it's hobbled out of the gate with less than a gig of effective memory, won't get free data (then again, i ordered wifi only), and won't keep 20 tabs open in Safari at once.

I think I'll be fine.
beruo is offline   1 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPad