Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

pixelzombie

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 31, 2013
So from what I understand, the mini has the A5 processor, the 4 has A6 and air has A7.

I have a mini right now and soon I'll have access to a 32gb ipad 4 to test out. Right now on my mini, remote desktop works fine except for the lag when it comes to remotely accessing photoshop or any other adobe program. Like really bad lag. Will it be better with the 4 or air's processor or will that not matter?

For what it's worth, I have mix feelings about the air. I love the weight but the screen feel when typing kinda annoys me. Also there's no keyboard out yet for it from logitech. Also for what it'd cost, the 32 gb Ipad 4 with cellular cost me 450.00 off of ebay in "like new" condition. Any suggestions?

Off topic opinion: it's really hard to find an unbiased opinion for android vs. iOS...when shopping in a store...even best buy people aren't any help to me. People either bash iOS or bash android, saying one is coping or behind in technology than the other....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.