Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

GaresTaylan

macrumors 6502a
Nov 11, 2009
I have used their screen protectors and cases before. I generally seem to prefer competitors products over theirs. I picked up this guy with my iPad Air last week:

http://www.zagg.com/ipad-air-folio/8513

The case is pretty bad. While the keys are well spaced there is more "backlight bleed" I guess you could say around the outside of the keys compared to a standard keyboard that is backlit.

It is also a very heavy case. It makes sense, however, since the keyboard needs some weight to it so the iPad doesn't tip over when switching angles. The iPad Air + Zagg is heavier than my old iPad 3 + Logitech Ultrathin cover.

Lastly, there is only one place where the iPad "snaps" in. Its the very middle when you have the case open. This means that the corners of the iPad don't snap in. In fact, they stick out quite a bit unless you have the iPad tilted all the way back and gravity takes over. The case is suiting my needs to an extent for the time being until some more cases come out, then I will return it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.