Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I want to get Fliqlo (The Clock Screensaver), on my iMac G4, does anyone know where I can get a working copy of this for 10.3? a copy for 10.5 would be nice to so I can have it on my PMG5.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

jbarley

macrumors 601
Jul 1, 2006
Vancouver Island
I want to get Fliqlo (The Clock Screensaver), on my iMac G4, does anyone know where I can get a working copy of this for 10.3? a copy for 10.5 would be nice to so I can have it on my PMG5.

Thanks!!

Here is a link to a version which I know works on my PowerMac G5.
Can't vouch for it on OS X 10.3 though.

Last edited:

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I've got the flip clock on all of my Macs except the Intel at work. Apparently Fliqlo uses Flash and this new fangled Intel Mac can't keep Flash straight with InDesign CS4. So any use of Flash kills my shortcuts in ID. So, no flash on the Intel Mac.

Yay Intel Macs! :(

OP, note that later versions of Fliqlo allow you to use 24 hour time. I prefer 24 hour time, but the early versions didn't have that feature. It doesn't matter if you don't use military time though I guess.

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
I've got the flip clock on all of my Macs except the Intel at work. Apparently Fliqlo uses Flash and this new fangled Intel Mac can't keep Flash straight with InDesign CS4. So any use of Flash kills my shortcuts in ID. So, no flash on the Intel Mac.

Yay Intel Macs! :(

OP, note that later versions of Fliqlo allow you to use 24 hour time. I prefer 24 hour time, but the early versions didn't have that feature. It doesn't matter if you don't use military time though I guess.

Does it look as good as this on an Intel Mac though? :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 906

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Does it look as good as this on an Intel Mac though? :D
No idea. I'm not using it on this soulless Intel Mac I use at work because it kills my shortcuts in ID (when using Flash). ;)

Looks pretty good on my two 17" PowerBook G4s though! :D

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
Link worked when I made the post, and it it worked again right now when I just tried it.

The link works but when you go to actually download the file it doesnt work

Christmas decorations?! Are you mental? :D

I will not have a free weekend for quite some time so I did my decorations early haha :) All the way to a Santa hat on my Cinema Display!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 237

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
Been meaning to reply to this thread for a bit. Finally got a shot of my Mac last night. I've had Fliqlo on both my personal Macs and the work Macs for a few years now.

Anyway, here it is on my 1.0Ghz 17" PowerBook. On my particular one you'll notice there is no AM/PM indicator. I use Military Time.

Attachments

• 2013-11-14 06.49.59.jpg
    2013-11-14 06.49.59.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 377

gavinstubbs09

macrumors 65816
Feb 17, 2013
NorCal boonies ~~~by Reno sorta
This is what I use my iMac G4 for! It's CamTwist 2.1 and it was a pain to get the IRC part working (works on intels just fine) but the iMac serves it's purpose :)

I know some will ask why I didn't just use like Colloquy or something like that and it's because nobody made a fullscreen app (Wasn't until a Lion-only edition that they did with Colloquy) and I could never make it look the way I liked. At least with CamTwist I can preview it in fullscreen mode which works out great!

imac.jpg

Last edited:

KeegM480

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 13, 2013
Nashville, TN
This is what I use my iMac G4 for! It's CamTwist 2.1 and it was a pain to get the IRC part working (works on intels just fine) but the iMac serves it's purpose :)

I know some will ask why I didn't just use like Colloquy or something like that and it's because nobody made a fullscreen app (Wasn't until a Lion-only edition that they did with Colloquy) and I could never make it look the way I liked. At least with CamTwist I can preview it in fullscreen mode which works out great

What is that? Im trying to find a good use for my iMac G4, my G3 is a better clock haha.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.