Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

littlekenneth

macrumors member
Original poster
Jan 26, 2006
Hi,

I want to trade in my 1st gen IPad for a newer one, but I am afraid that I will lost my password to some of the apps like Facebook, twitter, and other ones. Can I transfer those password to the new IPad?

* I won't be able to retrieve my password if I lost it from my IPad because the my email is closed and I can't retrieve those information anymore.

Thanks
Ken

CNeufeld

macrumors 6502a
Nov 25, 2009
Edmonton, AB
Hi,

I want to trade in my 1st gen IPad for a newer one, but I am afraid that I will lost my password to some of the apps like Facebook, twitter, and other ones. Can I transfer those password to the new IPad?

* I won't be able to retrieve my password if I lost it from my IPad because the my email is closed and I can't retrieve those information anymore.

Thanks
Ken

I believe I had to re-enter my FB password, but I also had issues with FB and had to un-install it after restoring my backup (as did a few other people in here). This might be a good time to fix your logins so you can recover them properly?

Clint

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.