Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DramaLLama

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
I don't really know what to do with any of the settings in the Camera + app and I'm not a photographer type of person.. is the Camera+ app still useful to me or just stuff I should't really need if I've already been happy with the stock camera app in iOS7? Am I missing out?

saberahul

macrumors 68040
Nov 6, 2008
USA
I don't really know what to do with any of the settings in the Camera + app and I'm not a photographer type of person.. is the Camera+ app still useful to me or just stuff I should't really need if I've already been happy with the stock camera app in iOS7? Am I missing out?

I do not do any advanced photography with my iPhone but the features I really like and use a lot in Camera+ are its stabilizer and exposure fix setting. I would buy the app for stabilizer mode itself (auto shoots once you click shoot and stop shaking to avoid blurriness).

Menneisyys2

macrumors 603
Jun 7, 2011

Also note that other camera apps frequently have deals. Many of them offer at least as much functionality as Camera+. For example, a month ago the absolutely excellent ProCam went free for some days. It offers a lot of goodies over Camera+; for example, time lapse video. (See https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1651315/ for more info.)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.