Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2013
Hi,

Does anyone have or can anyone suggest where to get hold of the AHT for a PowerBook G4 15" (A1046 M8980LL/A) running Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar. This system must remain with 10.2 installed!! Not my choice.

The version available from Apple simply doesn't work (as mentioned on other posts and other forums) and trying to get hold of it elsewhere has been fruitless.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

RedCroissant

Suspended
Aug 13, 2011
Hi,

Does anyone have or can anyone suggest where to get hold of the AHT for a PowerBook G4 15" (A1046 M8980LL/A) running Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar. This system must remain with 10.2 installed!! Not my choice.

The version available from Apple simply doesn't work (as mentioned on other posts and other forums) and trying to get hold of it elsewhere has been fruitless.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I have Apple service Utility disc version 2.6.3 and I think that covers your machine as well. I'm not sure though, but if it is, then I can help you out.

macgen

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 11, 2013
Thank you so much micahgartman and RedCroissant.

micahgartman. ASD 2.1.4 is perfect. What a great resource page. Excellent work

Many thanks again. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.