Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

get2harry

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 14, 2013
Hi Forum,

I am a new iOS user. I got the iPhone 5 yesterday and am looking for an app which can harbour my passwords and credit card info - locally. I don't want it to sync across any devices and want it to store it there itself. I want the app to be a password keeper app and just store the password, and not sync it with any server, or sync across devices or anything. Simply store it encrypted.

Regards,
Harry

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
Hi Forum,

I am a new iOS user. I got the iPhone 5 yesterday and am looking for an app which can harbour my passwords and credit card info - locally. I don't want it to sync across any devices and want it to store it there itself. I want the app to be a password keeper app and just store the password, and not sync it with any server, or sync across devices or anything. Simply store it encrypted.

Regards,
Harry

I use OneSafe. You can turn off iCloud syncing and just store the passwords locally.

Keep an eye on this thread: https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/1671483/

They give out free codes once in a while. There is also a thread for their Mac client as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.