Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
We are moving our attachments. So we turned off attachment uploads.

Taking longer than expected. Hopefully it'll be back later in the evening.

arn

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
they should be working now

Attachments

• allow.jpg
    allow.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 71

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
Attachment uploads seem to still be offline or something. I keep getting the error message:

You have multiple windows or tabs open at MacRumors with only some of them logged in. Please reload the pages so they will recognize your login status.

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
Try using imgur.com instead

It's not a huge deal. I was just trying to post photos to the retina MacBook Pro cases thread. I can wait until attachments are back online. That message is a little disconcerting though with the recent security leak. It pops up after I try to upload photos.

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
It's not a huge deal. I was just trying to post photos to the retina MacBook Pro cases thread. I can wait until attachments are back online. That message is a little disconcerting though with the recent security leak. It pops up after I try to upload photos.

testing

Attachments

• AA.jpg
    AA.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 123

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Attachment uploads seem to still be offline or something. I keep getting the error message:

Seems like some people have had this problem before.

Have you tried the usual steps? Clearing all cookies. Try using a different browser?

arn

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
Seems like some people have had this problem before.

Have you tried the usual steps? Clearing all cookies. Try using a different browser?

arn

Cookies cleared and tried in both Chrome and Safari. No luck so far. Not a big deal for me, but I thought you guys should know.

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001
Cookies cleared and tried in both Chrome and Safari. No luck so far. Not a big deal for me, but I thought you guys should know.

Ya, it's good to know. I just don't have a solution for at the moment.

arn

arn

macrumors god
Original poster
Staff member
Apr 9, 2001

Hi,

Can you try uploading a small attachment?

Also, can you email me the picture you are trying to attach. arn@normalkid.com

arn

Last edited:

KUguardgrl13

macrumors 68020
May 16, 2013
Kansas, USA
Hi,

Can you try uploading a small attachment?

Also, can you email me the picture you are trying to attach. arn@normalkid.com

arn

Seems to be working now in Chrome. This was the message I was getting yesterday.

Edit: It's working with screenshots but not iPhone photos both on my phone and my rMBP. I'll email you all the pictures in case that helps. I've used Photobucket in the meantime for the pictures I originally wanted to post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 10.26.37 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 10.26.37 PM.png
    69.6 KB · Views: 69
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.