Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Serickmetz

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2013
Oregon
I have 2 iPads and my iphone all under 1 Apple ID. anything I've purchased can go on any of those devices again for free

kandavu

macrumors member
May 10, 2012
What about, Two Apple IDs, one a, 16g iPad 3/iOS 6.0 with the lion's share of apps and the other ID for a 32g retina iPad mini iOS 7.03 soon to update to iOS 7.04 with just free apps so far...

I'm assuming I can switch ID's...

donnaw

macrumors 65816
Apr 19, 2011
Austin TX
I have 4 iPads set up with one ID. Mine, my husband's because I buy apps for him (we really don't share apps much). My ID is connected to a small stand alone bank account that we use for all online purchases. That way if anyone gets that info they will get very little money.

The other two iPads are the ones we gave to the grandkids when we upgraded. That way I can pay for their apps. Works out well. I get my grandson to steam my kitchen floor for a new app (he's 9) and my granddaughter dusts (she's 5). Sweet deal for me.

Southern Dad

macrumors 68000
May 23, 2010
Shady Dale, Georgia
I have multiple iPads and iPhones on my account. I allow my 11-year-old daughter download privileges but I have my iPad set up to automatically download any apps purchased by another iDevice on the account. Gives me a way to monitor her downloads. She is great at finding paid apps that have gone free.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.