Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: iMac./iBook/TiBook....2-5day/2-3week waiting period

Originally posted by Mr.Hey
Check it out for yourself( if this has been posted before..my bad)
Apple store

Source
i really dont believe the rumors of no new imacs tuesday. but i dont care, if they arent tuesday they will be soon.

iJon

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
My theory is that Apple will drop the CD-RW model, add a new high end model and drop all of the prices $300.

I don't buy the low inventory excuse from Thinksecret.

lmalave

macrumors 68000
Nov 8, 2002
Chinatown NYC
Re: iMac./iBook/TiBook....2-5day/2-3week waiting period

Originally posted by Mr.Hey
Check it out for yourself( if this has been posted before..my bad)
Apple store

Source

Notice the iBooks and TiBooks are included in that list! I call G4 iBooks and duallie TiBooks, baby! Or maybe they're just adding Bluetooth :rolleyes:

Durandal7

macrumors 68040
Feb 24, 2001
Apple will most likely dump the CD-RW iMac, this seems likely from inventories. They will also most likely drop the prices on the remaining models by $300 as this has been stated a few times. They will also probably bring in a new high-end iMac either at MW or in a few weeks. As they have done before, this would last them until June.

This also fits with Thinksecret's prediction of "As hard as this is to believe, there will be no iMac/eMac speed-bumps or all new models in San Francisco, as we reported earlier today." Since there would be no speed bumps or complete revamping of the line up. This seems to be the most logical choice for Apple, with a 1GHZ, 120GB HD, 17" LCD taking over the current high end position.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.