Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

enabledapps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
Hi everyone,

We have recently released our new app TripList to the World and invite you to give it a try. TripList is a packing list and to-do manager for travelers. TripList helps travelers pack for their trips faster and easier than ever before. Create lists and save them for later use.

The app is free for everyone and is allows for unlimited items and lists. Users who want more flexibility creating lists can upgrade to PRO inside the app. PRO features include iCloud Sync, TripIt integration, CSV Import/Export, Multiple users and more.

TripList is available in: English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French and Simplified Chinese.

Thanks for checking out TripList and we welcome your comments or questions.

Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/triplist-the-packing-list-app/id696726953?mt=8
Our Website: http://www.triplistapp.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/triplistapp

3165kdf.jpg

Last edited:

norneDK

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
Hi everyone,

Thanks for checking out TripList and we welcome your comments or questions.

Hi, I wanted to try this instead of Packing Pro because of the design. But I miss being able to make a list that says "Shirt (5 pieces)" instead of having to write "Shirt, shirt, shirt, shirt, shirt" on TripList.

Once you add an item count, it will be a great replacement for Packing Pro.

enabledapps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
Hi, I wanted to try this instead of Packing Pro because of the design. But I miss being able to make a list that says "Shirt (5 pieces)" instead of having to write "Shirt, shirt, shirt, shirt, shirt" on TripList.

Once you add an item count, it will be a great replacement for Packing Pro.

Hi,

I'm glad you like the app. To add a quantity label, note, reminder or due date to an item, press the "Edit" button while viewing your items, and then tap the item which you want to change. Hope that helps!

2hwp4bm.jpg

norneDK

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
Hi,

I'm glad you like the app. To add a quantity label, note, reminder or due date to an item, press the "Edit" button while viewing your items, and then tap the item which you want to change. Hope that helps!

OMG, I totally missed that option... Perfect! Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

enabledapps

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 26, 2013
OMG, I totally missed that option... Perfect! Thanks a lot for getting back to me.

You are very welcome. :) If you ever have any questions, comments or suggestions you can contact us directly at contact [AT] triplistapp.com.

Also, if you have a spare moment, we would love your review in the App Store! Reviews are really important for small developers like us. Thank you and enjoy the app! :)

----------

looks good, I might check this out

Please do! Let us know what you think. We love feedback.:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.