Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

llee8820

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 15, 2007
Hi, I'm looking for a app to take notes but I'm not looking for a app that uses freehand notes like penultimate. I'm looking for a app that you can draw a letter and it will automatically type the letter to a line on the paper. So it will be a bit more organized. Does anyone know of such app? Not sure if I'm describing it correctly. Thanks.

TJ61

macrumors 6502a
Nov 16, 2011
Hi, I'm looking for a app to take notes but I'm not looking for a app that uses freehand notes like penultimate. I'm looking for a app that you can draw a letter and it will automatically type the letter to a line on the paper. So it will be a bit more organized. Does anyone know of such app? Not sure if I'm describing it correctly. Thanks.

I think if you use the phrase "handwriting recognition" in your searching, you may find some results. I have heard of Notes Plus, which has an in-app purchase that offers handwriting recognition. I'm not sure how it works though, whether it converts real-time, letter-by-letter, or whether you select a chunk of handwritten text to convert.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.