Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RonHC

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 27, 2010
On windows I can't get the SSH Tool to work, it would only open up ssh_rd_rev04b.jar in WinRar instead of opening a Java window (I think).
I ended up uninstalling Winrar but now when trying to open the SSH Tool, it will only open it via Command Prompt for 2 seconds and closes.

On Mac, I would type in "1" at the very beginning but then it will say something like "override jb3,zip" and I would have to enter in something, but anything i type will end up as an error.

Any help please, I've spent 5 hours on this thing and Im losing patience

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
On windows I can't get the SSH Tool to work, it would only open up ssh_rd_rev04b.jar in WinRar instead of opening a Java window (I think).
I ended up uninstalling Winrar but now when trying to open the SSH Tool, it will only open it via Command Prompt for 2 seconds and closes.

On Mac, I would type in "1" at the very beginning but then it will say something like "override jb3,zip" and I would have to enter in something, but anything i type will end up as an error.

Any help please, I've spent 5 hours on this thing and Im losing patience

Right click the .jar file and click open with...
And then java runtime or something?

TriJetHero

macrumors 601
Oct 13, 2010
World
Ragebreak is a raw jailbreak, mobilesubstrate is not updated yet, if you are not an expert coder it's better to stay away.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.