Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dimme

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
SF, CA
Why are my color not correct in chrome. I check and doubled cheated every thing and tried different color profiles still no change. I even tried a different external display and still not change. Firefox acts like chrome also.
15"MacBook Pro late 2013 NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

Help Please!

Attachments

• Safari.jpg
    Safari.jpg
    728.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Chrome.jpg
    Chrome.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 135

dimme

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
SF, CA
A little update.
I traced the problem to my custom icc profiles. If I use the factory icc profiles that came with the computer all is well in chrome, except for the color in Photoshop & Lightroom are not as accurate as the custom profiles that I made.
So for now I guess I be sticking to safari, but I would sure like to figure this out.
BTW I create my profiles with the most excellent open sure program dispcalGUI and a xright dpt92

dimme

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 14, 2007
SF, CA
second update.
Right now I have the macbook pro hooked up to my Dell U2410 and I am using both screens. If I set the build in display to the factory settings and use a custom profile on the dell all is well. So the problem must come from changing the factory profile, But Why?
And why only in chrome & firefox?
Photoshop and Lightroom work fine no matter what the profile.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.