Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

vniow

macrumors G4
Original poster
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Given that the last time a thread like this was around was at the end of 2004, lets see if there has been any changes in the past year.

I've discovered this pretty cheap and really good (not to mention super bad for you) taqueria which is on my home from work that I have to eat at at least twice a week or so, the guys who work there already recognise me when I walk in and place an order. The food is pretty damn good and always in generous portions (like if I decide to eat there, even if I only order one thing like a burrito, that's the only thing I'm eating all day) not to mention cheap which of course is the best part. ;)

I've also developed a thing for 50's style diners although the cheapness of the taqueria steers me there more often than not...

I also have a thing for boxer shorts as I am just now starting a collection (the Ho ho ho with chili peppers one is my favourite)

MattG

macrumors 68040
May 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
Too many electronic toys this year.

I've also increased my DVD collection several times over this year. Buying DVDs on Amazon is fun :)

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
Sometimes, I make cookie dough...
and eat all of it...
there are no baked cookies.

Also, I eat at taco cabana all the time.
It's so good.
I get queso and chips and bean and cheese nachos. I mix them together, put on about 3/4 c. cilantro and squeeze on 3 or 4 limes that I get from the condiments bar.
Also, I put on about 1/4 c of onions, on top of ALL OF THAT!
It's so disgusting, but so GOOD!

There's also this dive that I frequent.. I get a tofu sammich.
The only place I have a "regular"
The owner always asks me "how many tofu you want today?"

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Jins Chicken and Fish!

Its basically Deep fried Chicken, on a bun, with mayo, and hot sauce. Only open from 12am-4am, Wednesday-Saturday, and is served out a small shack on wheels. It will most likely contribute to an early death for me, but at least ill die happy. I eat it 2-3 nights a week.

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
Chudleigh's Apple Blossoms.

Bakery_home_13.jpg

The one in the middle. In your grocer's freezer section.

homerjward

macrumors 68030
May 11, 2004
fig tree
piracy, energy drinks, and computer peripherals.
i definitely feel the most guilty about the piracy thing...my new year's resolution is *no more illegal downloading*. im reinstalling windows for various reasons next week, and i'm not installing bitlord or limewire. i figure cases of bawls/rockstar and $70 keyboards are fine, since they're legal :eek:

gekko513

macrumors 603
Oct 16, 2003
McDonald's Big Tasty ... I'm such a bad person. If only there was a Burger King (with their baguettes) or a Subway on my way home from work.

jakochampolska

macrumors 6502
Jul 31, 2005
I agree with the above....eating out in general. I know its bad, but so much easier (and better) than home cooking.

macrumors 68020
Apr 11, 2004
NYC
1. Piracy if the RIAA caught me I would get the death sentence(you got no idea) but I am thinking of moving to a cheaper DSL 128/128 so I wont dload anything just surf the web at a decent speed.
2. Eating out a lot and knowing Im out of shape and not doing ANYTHING bout it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.