Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wnameth

macrumors 65816
Nov 18, 2004
Canada
Arcus said:
OMG Im so excited. My birthday is Friday and I got to open one of my gift and its a 30gig Video iPod!!

I had to share!!

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
great!, nice work, what color is it? also post some pics of that sucker next to ordinary household items, i love them!!!

dejo

Moderator emeritus
Sep 2, 2004
The Centennial State
maya said:
Give it till Christmas 2006. ;) :)

I wish, I wish, I wish.

It's over a year after the 60GB was introduced and we're still only topping out at 60GB. C'mon, Apple. I want to fit my entire iTunes library on my iPod. (It's at 60.75GB...)

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
dejo said:
I want to fit my entire iTunes library on my iPod. (It's at 60.75GB...)
I wish iTunes could archive my 320 kbps MP3 files and re-encode them at 128 kbps and preserving playcounts and locations in various playlists.

Here's to the Crazy Ones

maya

macrumors 68040
Oct 7, 2004
somewhere between here and there.
dejo said:
I wish, I wish, I wish.

It's over a year after the 60GB was introduced and we're still only topping out at 60GB. C'mon, Apple. I want to fit my entire iTunes library on my iPod. (It's at 60.75GB...)

Apple seems to be moving in the direction of Flash based players, and if you can have 18GB of flash memory in a small case like the nano, stick a few in there and you can easily top 60GB in no time. Plus the hugh investment for flash based memory and you are gonna double that in no time flat.

Steve Jobs can do anything with the iPod, except when it comes to the PBG5. :( ;) :D

Arcus

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
of my hand will get me slapped.
wnameth said:
great!, nice work, what color is it? also post some pics of that sucker next to ordinary household items, i love them!!!

Its white and Ive got to wait until xmas to open the camera. At least I hope that box is a camera, or a puppy!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.