Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gymnast79

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 13, 2010
I got a MBA refurbished from the online Apple store but after using it for a while I think Id like to get a model with more HDD. There is an Apple store right where I live, can I bring it back instead of sending it back, Im well within the 14 day limit...

Cheers guys

rapicell

macrumors regular
Mar 20, 2013
I've seen somewhere else on this forum that apple stores don't take online returns, but your best bet is to just call them directly and ask. Worst they say is no :p

SusanK

macrumors 68000
Oct 9, 2012
I got a MBA refurbished from the online Apple store but after using it for a while I think Id like to get a model with more HDD. There is an Apple store right where I live, can I bring it back instead of sending it back, Im well within the 14 day limit...

Cheers guys

Yes

Sarhir

macrumors newbie
Jul 1, 2009
Scottsdale, AZ
If you bought it from Apple, I am pretty sure the store will take it. This post thought is now 11 days old, so hope you just took it to the store!

mattkidd

macrumors regular
I know that in the United Kingdom you cannot return online purchases in the retail stores.

I believe this is probably the case worldwide although I can't confirm this, your best bet would be to phone Apple Sales :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.