Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mattlofc25

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
Basically i am struggling to play games on my iPhone 4s. I downloaded GTA San Andreas yesterday (knowing that it was compatible for the 4s) and the game kept freezing and the gameplay was stuttery and slow then it crashed. Then this morning i go to play another game (Need for Speed) and the same thing happens...gameplay stuttery and freezes then crashes completely. :mad:

Recently all other games im playing have been really sluggish and slow and the phone in general seems alot slower than it did a few weeks ago. :mad:

Could all these problems be down to aging processors and the RAM chip or could i have damaged the phones insides in anyway. (sorry for not being so technical...)

I have had my iPhone 4s for about 2 and 1/4 years and its running iOS 7.0.4 at present although i was running betas on the device when iOS 7 was currently in development if this helps solve the issue in any way.

Many thanks in advance

Mrbobb

macrumors 603
Aug 27, 2012
There is a couple of threads at the Macbook Air forum about New OS + Old Hardware = (maybe) unhappiness. That's all I have to say.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.