Register FAQ / Rules Forum Spy Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod

Old Dec 23, 2005, 05:18 AM   #1
imessedupmynano
macrumors newbie

Foofpod

I'm thinking of getting one for my black ipod nano, but i'm not sure yet. does anyone have one? which design you get (if you had a black nano)? and i'm not particularly fond of any of the designs they have out right now, should i wait? i'm not sure what to do a bit of help please? www.foofpod.com

also, could anyone suggest something to take that glooey stuff off of my nano? i took the invisibleshield off to put on a new one because i ruined the old one and it DID leave glooey stuff no matter what the website says. thanks.

Last edited by imessedupmynano; Dec 23, 2005 at 05:26 AM.
imessedupmynano is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2005, 07:51 AM   #2
TheMasin9
macrumors 6502a

Send a message via AIM to TheMasin9
water?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imessedupmynano
I'm thinking of getting one for my black ipod nano, but i'm not sure yet. does anyone have one? which design you get (if you had a black nano)? and i'm not particularly fond of any of the designs they have out right now, should i wait? i'm not sure what to do a bit of help please? www.foofpod.com

also, could anyone suggest something to take that glooey stuff off of my nano? i took the invisibleshield off to put on a new one because i ruined the old one and it DID leave glooey stuff no matter what the website says. thanks.
i dont know if it will help in the removal, but i know water was in the application process. Might be worth a shot, just make sure that u leave the ipod to dry for a day after you do it.
Xbox 360s
TheMasin9 is offline   0 Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2005, 06:34 PM   #3
ToastMaster
macrumors regular

Well, I really like the first two (Le Nuit and Le Vert) but the other ones don't do much for me. I might have to get one of these for my 30, but wouldn't they be kind of too big for a nano?
Old Dec 23, 2005, 10:14 PM   #4
imessedupmynano
macrumors newbie

well i think i'm going to wait till they come out with better designs for me because i don't really like any of em. but they have a size for the nano, you just mark it on the side.

i tried to wipe of the gloo with water and a cloth but the cloth just scratched me nano but thanks for the suggestion
imessedupmynano is offline   0 Reply With Quote

MacRumors Forums > iPhone, iPod and iPad > iPod