Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

imessedupmynano

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
I'm thinking of getting one for my black ipod nano, but i'm not sure yet. does anyone have one? which design you get (if you had a black nano)? and i'm not particularly fond of any of the designs they have out right now, should i wait? i'm not sure what to do a bit of help please? http://www.foofpod.com :confused:

also, could anyone suggest something to take that glooey stuff off of my nano? i took the invisibleshield off to put on a new one because i ruined the old one and it DID leave glooey stuff no matter what the website says. thanks.

TheMasin9

macrumors 6502a
Dec 22, 2004
Huber Heights, OH
water?

imessedupmynano said:
I'm thinking of getting one for my black ipod nano, but i'm not sure yet. does anyone have one? which design you get (if you had a black nano)? and i'm not particularly fond of any of the designs they have out right now, should i wait? i'm not sure what to do a bit of help please? http://www.foofpod.com :confused:

also, could anyone suggest something to take that glooey stuff off of my nano? i took the invisibleshield off to put on a new one because i ruined the old one and it DID leave glooey stuff no matter what the website says. thanks.
i dont know if it will help in the removal, but i know water was in the application process. Might be worth a shot, just make sure that u leave the ipod to dry for a day after you do it.

ToastMaster

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Well, I really like the first two (Le Nuit and Le Vert) but the other ones don't do much for me. I might have to get one of these for my 30, but wouldn't they be kind of too big for a nano?

imessedupmynano

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 23, 2005
well i think i'm going to wait till they come out with better designs for me because i don't really like any of em. but they have a size for the nano, you just mark it on the side.

i tried to wipe of the gloo with water and a cloth but the cloth just scratched me nano :( but thanks for the suggestion

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.