Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sarah.kho

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 22, 2010
I am looking for some ideas for a new over-ear headphone (should have microphone as well) along with a stand/holder for it.

Currently I am using a wireless headphone made by creative, creative omega recon 3d, and I have no stand for it.

I attached the photo here, If you have a headphone with with or without a stand for it, please post your experience and if possible a pic or link to the headphone and stand.

attachment.php

I am not that thrilled with this headphone and it started disconnecting randomly from time to time which is very annoying.

I can spend up to 250$ for the new headphone and some 20-25 bucks for a stand.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 2013-12-22 02.47.16.jpg
    2013-12-22 02.47.16.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 500

HFoletto

macrumors member
Oct 30, 2013
For headphones I'd suggest you the Audio Technica ATH-M50s. This pair is really great for the price, they go well with everything, but they have a little bass boost, however it's done in a good way and it's not a lot.

For headphone stand I'm using one handmade by a local forum member. He tried to replicate the Sieveking Omega design stand, but with a lower price ('cause the original is incredibly expensive), and I really think he did it quite well. Here is a pic of my headphone setup:

pneLoxa.jpg

HIMAN1998

macrumors 6502
Jan 24, 2013
Richmond, VA
I had Sennheiser HD203's, they were good, but I have to send them back to Sennheiser because of the cable fraying. Probably should get to doing that. The stand I have for them is a Rocketfish stand, here is the bestbuy thing for it.

esskay

macrumors 6502
Jan 3, 2008
For headphones I'd suggest you the Audio Technica ATH-M50s. This pair is really great for the price, they go well with everything, but they have a little bass boost, however it's done in a good way and it's not a lot.

For headphone stand I'm using one handmade by a local forum member. He tried to replicate the Sieveking Omega design stand, but with a lower price ('cause the original is incredibly expensive), and I really think he did it quite well. Here is a pic of my headphone setup:

That is cool!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.