Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nielsenius

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 16, 2011
Virginia
I'm currently in the process of developing my first iOS app and my first OS X app. I need advice on where to find a graphic designer who can create excellent icons for these apps. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate the info.

It should be noted that I don't have the ability to pay some exorbitant amount of money for the work to be done.

Last edited by a moderator:

xArtx

macrumors 6502a
Mar 30, 2012
In the graphics section of this site, I think there is some talent.
It's only a matter of whether or not you can motivate them.

I'm currently in the process of developing my first iOS app and my first OS X app. I need advice on where to find a graphic designer who can create excellent icons for these apps. If anybody has a suggestion I would appreciate the info.

It should be noted that I don't have the ability to pay some exorbitant amount of money for the work to be done.

KevinMac

macrumors regular
Jul 8, 2013
Traverse City, Michigan

Are you looking for icons saved as jpg or another format?

Cancelled
Nov 9, 2012

you can go on dribbble.com, you can get someone there..

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.